jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

SONG TO PRACTISE COMPARATIVES


Listen to this song and complete the lyrics with these comparative adjectives:
-
Longer-Higher -Longer-Deeper-Truer-Stronger-Longer-Higher-Longer


_______ than there've been fishes 
In the ocean 
________ than any bird ever flew 
________ than there've been stars 
Up in the heavens 
I've been in love with you. 
________ than any mountain cathedral 
________ than any tree ever grew 
________ than any forest primeval 
I am in love with you. 
I'll bring fires in the winters 
You'll send showers in the springs 
We'll fly through the falls and summers 
With love on our wings. 
Through the years as the fire 
Starts to mellow 
Burning lines in the book of our lives 
Though the binding cracks and the 
Pages start to yellow 
I'll be in love with you. 

________ than there've been fishes 
In the ocean 
_________than any bird ever flew 
_________ than there've been stars 
Up in the heavens 
I've been in love with you 
I am in love with you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario